Saturday, December 6, 2008

Garrett's Baptism Day



Matt, Garrett, and David and Kale
I know I have posted a lot about Garrett lately but it has been a special week for him. Garrett was baptized today December 6th. I am so proud of him that he decided to get baptized. You could really feel the spirit there. He got to be baptized on the same day as his cousin. They are 19 days apart and are really good friends. I think they will always remember this day and that they were able to have their Dads baptize them. Garrett really felt special in his new suit. He was just smiling the whole time.

3 comments:

Joan said...

Garrett looks so grown up in that suit. We wish we could have been there for the baptism.

The Heaton's said...

Congratulations! He looks so handsome! What a special day for Garett and Matt!

Ter said...

Oh my goodness... I can not believe that Garrett is old enough to be baptized. I have been away from you guys for way to long...
He looks so handsome!!!