16 years ago
Sunday, August 31, 2008
Girls night out (Swiss Days)
All of the girls in my family had a girls night out and went to Swiss Days in Midway and stayed in a Condo at the Ziermont. Becky my sister in law's aunt let us stay in her condo. It was Awesome. We spent most of the night at Swiss Days. We all bought some cute crafts. Then we went back to the condo and got in the hot tub. We stayed up late talking and eating chips-n-salsa. Then the next morning my mom rant the 10k in the morning taking 1st in her division. I told her next year I will run it with her. I better start training now. After the race we went to Park City and went shopping at the outlet mall. I can't wait till next year. I always enjoy getting out with the girls.
This is my sister in law Jen (Andy's wife)
My Sister in law Anne (Aaron's wife)
The awesome condo we stayed in!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Sounds like a lot of fun! I love shopping in Park City!
Fun! Can you believe I have never been to Swiss Days?! I have heard it's awesome! Maybe next year! What a fun girls night out!!
Nice pictures to bad I did not get a shot of the unveiling of you know what......HAHA
Post a Comment