You probably wondering why I picked Handlebars by the Flobots on my playlists. My boys just love this song. Every time they here it on the radio they tell us to turn it real loud and they sing it. Even Ellie tries to sing it.
Oops, maybe I wasn't supposed to tell you about Shane! It was sad, he had to sit near the fence on the field and his cute girls would go sit with him. My daughter was so mad they kicked him out! She really loved having him for a coach and she is sad he won't coach her next year!
thanks for the comment! i've been a little nervous about having nash come with us to disneyland, but that made me feel better to know that your kids had a good time, when they were younger too! i'm just so excited to get away! its fun looking at your blog! your kids are so cute!
Your blog is really cute. Blogging is a lot of fun and it is a great way to keep track of everyone! Your family is darling!
When you get a second will you just change our names on your blog roll to either a.men or to the name of our blog "my life goes on in endless song...". I am not trying to restrict anyone from coming I just don't want our full names out there are much. Thanks so much! I will check back on you often!
Hey, my boys love that song too. They keep asking for me to download it on the iPod, but I haven't yet so they really like it when we actually hear it. I think they will now be big fans of your blog because Luke heard it while I was reading your blog.
8 comments:
Whatever alice that is probably your favorite song! dont try to blame it on your kids for liking it.
Oops, maybe I wasn't supposed to tell you about Shane! It was sad, he had to sit near the fence on the field and his cute girls would go sit with him. My daughter was so mad they kicked him out! She really loved having him for a coach and she is sad he won't coach her next year!
I'm so glad you found my blog. You have such a cute family!!! The last few days have been crazy, but fun. I'll keep checking in on you!!
thanks for the comment! i've been a little nervous about having nash come with us to disneyland, but that made me feel better to know that your kids had a good time, when they were younger too! i'm just so excited to get away! its fun looking at your blog! your kids are so cute!
Hi Alice,
Your blog is really cute. Blogging is a lot of fun and it is a great way to keep track of everyone! Your family is darling!
When you get a second will you just change our names on your blog roll to either a.men or to the name of our blog "my life goes on in endless song...". I am not trying to restrict anyone from coming I just don't want our full names out there are much. Thanks so much! I will check back on you often!
a.men
Ok, I have never heard the song but it is pretty funny, my kids would love it too.
Hey, my boys love that song too. They keep asking for me to download it on the iPod, but I haven't yet so they really like it when we actually hear it. I think they will now be big fans of your blog because Luke heard it while I was reading your blog.
yep, still in af...where are you?
Post a Comment