Mollie had her first grooming experience today. I thought she looked so cute I had to post this. The lady that groomed her sends her home a report card. Mollie received an A+ it said I was a little angel. The lady also sends home a News letter for the month and a toy for Mollie. I was very impressed with her. She was very reasonably priced too.
16 years ago






10 comments:
oh so cute and she even got an A. Such a good dog. What did you want me to do with your pictures? Did you want them old looking or black and white with color? Let me know. I just bought those textures that i used on corbins picture last night. I love them. Let me know what you want me to do and which pictures you want changed
or did you want your pictures bigger on your blog? Im not sure what you wanted
alice whats your email? i will send you those pictues.
hey i emailed you those pictures. let me know what you think about them.
She is cute.
What a cute dog!! Our kids keep asking for one but we are not sure if we are ready for that kind of responsibility yet!! What kind of a dog is she?
She is so cute!! I miss how small Daisy use to be!! You need to look back at our past posts when Daisy got her first hair cut! She looks like a completley different dog!! It is so funny! I am not sure if Daisy got a A but hopefully she wasnt to bad!!
Your Blog is SO Cute!! Here is my address:
www.5crazypetersens4ever.blogspot.com
Janica
She is a cute dog! i always love when our dog gets her hair cutt! she smells so good!!!
What a cute dog. My little boy is going crazy right now at the picture. My kids want a dog so bad! We are building a house right now so maybe we will cave in and get them one after we get a little more settled in our life again!
Post a Comment