Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What did we do this summer?

I was trying to think did we do any thing this summer. So I had to make a list what we did this summer.

1. Gull Family Reunion at the Hinkley Cabins
2. Garrett broke his arm first week of summer
3. The boys played baseball (Garrett only got to play half of his games)
4. We went to Lagoon twice and stayed over night in our tent trailer
5. We went to the Stadium of Fire (Miley Cyrus and Blue Man Group)
6. We went swimming at my Aunt Nancy's pool
7. We had swimming lessons
8. We went to Fiesta Day's in Spanish Fork (Rodeo, Parade, & swimming)
9. Matt and I celebrated our 14 wedding Anniversary (with no kids)
10. Vorwaller Family Reunion at Echo Reservoir (water skiing)
11. Swiss Day's
12. Enjoying the summer nights with the family

I guess we did have a busy summer. I just wished the Summer did not go bye so fast!!

7 comments:

The Heaton's said...

What an exciting summer!! You guys were busy having fun!!

Camille said...

It sounds like you did a lot. That's how it is though, once its over it seems like nothing happened. And we say our kids forget...

a.men said...

I already miss the summer! It went by too fast!

Unknown said...

WOW I am not sure what me and Tyler did!! ha ha I know we went to Lagoon!! ha ha our summer has consited of doing yard work!! fun fun!! Well atleast you guys stayed busy and had fun!!!

Amber Maye said...

You did a lot of fun things this summer! i'm so sad that its over with. I'm just not ready for it to get cold! I love the fall but it seems to only last a few weeks and then its way too cold! are you going to the byu game this weekend? if you are maybe we'll see you there.

Amber Maye said...

well i will be looking for you at the game. mike has season tickets too, we have four of them because mike goes with my dad, and i can't go to a lot of the games because i don't want to bring nash, but my mom was nice and said that she would tend him for me, so i am excited!! I'll be looking for you. Go cougars!

Camille said...

Hey Alice, yes you just type your own answers to all the questions onto your blog, then you tag three people you want to know the answers about. Its pretty fun to see how others answer. Good luck!