
We got Guitar Hero World Tour Band. The kids were trying to play it you have Brandon on the drums, Garrett on the guitar and Ellie as lead singer.

The Boys are playing their new Batman Lego game on the Wii. Brandon also got drums and Garrett got an electric guitar.

Ellie dressed up in her new princess dress. She also got some doll stuff and a bike.

Ellie on her new bike.

The kids are so excited that Santa came and left them presents.
4 comments:
Looks like you had a busy Christmas! We will have to get to gether and have a wii party!
so is that sad that i have never seen the inside of your house? i really like it though!! it so cute. when you guys come down you need to bring down rockband. I want to try it!
Looks like you guys had a fabulous Christmas!! Fun!e
I want to see updates.. This is the only way I stay in the "know" of whats going on in my friends lives! LOL! :)
Post a Comment