Sunday, February 15, 2009

Jr. Jazz Basketball

Brandon #33 watching the other team shoot.
The team giving a cheer!!
Garrett ready for the ball.
My nephew Kyle!
I know I have been a slacker about posting lately but we have been busy finishing our basement and the boys have been playing Jr. Jazz. It has been a fun year watching the boys play basketball. Garrett and Brandon are on the same team and Matt and our friend Tony Hawker coached the boys. On their team is their cousins Kale and Kyle. They also have some of their good friends on their team. There is Payton and Bridger Shields and Garrett's friend Conner Fackrell. Also Brandon's friend Jaden that is Tony Hawker's son. The boys really have improved this year. They have had a lot of fun. Their last game is next Saturday Feb. 21.

1 comment:

Marti Hawker said...

It's about time you posted something! I'm glad you took pics of the boys, I havn't done that yet.