Friday, September 5, 2008

Boys just goofing around

The other day the boys found these hats that their Grandma Vorwaller brought back from their mission in Nauvoo and wanted me to take a picture of them. They said their were playing polar express. They are so funny. They love to play with each other. The other day I was asking Garrett who are his friends he plays at school with he said I play with Brandon at school. I thought how sweet I hope they always will be that close. They are the best of friends.

3 comments:

The Blauser's said...

They are so cute! I bet they are best buddies as they grow up. And they'll be keeping an eye on little Ellie to make sure no one picks one her. :)

a.men said...

How fun! I love how they are best friends!

The Heaton's said...

What cuties! Playing and getting along with each other couldn't make a mom more happy!!